Thread: E98 Canada/NZ -NON USA user needing help with delete on 2018 Cruze

Default E98 Canada/NZ -NON USA user needing help with delete on 2018 Cruze

Hello there,

I am a Canadian user of the V8/7.5 software platforms and have successfully used them for performing many DPF/DEF deletes on duramax pick ups, I am now looking to delete a 2018 chevy cruze diesel that will be used for off road rally use. I see I can make changes to the DTC list, desired boost levels, torque management etc but is this all that is required or our only options as far as deleting the emissions stuff off this thing?

We are not looking to add any power really just eliminate the very troublesome emissions stuff.

Ive attached the stock file as well.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Although for some users the DTC tables will show there is likely a lot more involved to do what you want. But EFILive has never put in parameters specially to remove emissions components for this ECM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Although for some users the DTC tables will show there is likely a lot more involved to do what you want. But EFILive has never put in parameters specially to remove emissions components for this ECM.

I've done it lots and lots of times on the trucks with good success but it appears not everything is mapped in this ecu with EFI Live. I know many people have and continue to successfully delete these cars so how are they all doing it?

Well they aren't doing it with EFILive, I can assure you the parameters required to do this are not and have never been in the software.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Hello Friend, you have the stock file, for Chevrolet Colorado 2.8 Diesel 2016