Hey guys, newbie here,.. although no stranger to forms by any means 😉
We have a 98 S10 that has been V8 swapped with a 97 Vortec 5.7 along with the 97 4 L 60 e transmission including full harness and black PCM.

We picked this up for decent price as it is running rough and missing, upon closer inspection the intake have been leaking coolant into the crankcase. Once we tore into it even further turns out our heads had some small cracks so we just figured time to build this thing up and make it a little more potent :-)
The tuner here in St Louis that we were going to use recommended we did the 0411 swap as it would make tuning a whole lot easier which is also what I've read online for the past couple of months. We're going to be picking up the 0411 PCM hopefully this weekend at the salvage yard if we can find one. We're still waiting on all of our engine parts to arrive such as aluminum heads and updated mpfi 30lb spider unit and Vmax 1 inch plenum spacer. Still haven't picked a camshaft yet but we don't we'll be using 1.6 roller rockers.

I was lurking here and read a bunch of threads where everybody was saying 2 p.m. lextech for the wiring spreadsheet. Looks like there must be a certain number of post criteria before you can p.m. someone although I did send an email don't know if that goes through or not?

I'll try and post some pictures, it's nothing special but it is a work in progress and should be a fun little truck to say the least! :-)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1610342796947.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	23770Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210323_210721.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	23771