I'm attempting to tune a family member's 2007 Z06 which was tuned by a shop that built the engine but could not get the driveability to a good place. The shop originally installed larger injectors but did not have data on them so I have purchased a set from Fuel Injector Clinic to have a good baseline to tune from.

I haven't been able to find any other posts regarding this, so maybe I'm just too dumb for this but I have a few questions about the data, both what is on their website and what comes with set which pertains directly to the injectors I have.

1. Flow vs. Pressure - is the table description in the downloaded data from FIC. I believe this corresponds to table B4001 - Injector Flow Base in the tune. My concern however is that the OEM data in B4001 only changes in the top half of the pressure table and the maximium increase over the lowest pressure is 4%. The data table provided by FIC increases at every pressure (almost linearly) to a max of 59% over the lowest pressure. Does that seem reasonable? How does a 60lb. injector flow 38 lbs./hr. at 128kPa and flow 85 lbs./hr. at 640kPa but the OEM injector only flow 4% more between lowest and highest pressures?

2. My injectors' average flow rate is 561 cc/min (within 1.6% across all 8), yet the design flow was 540 cc/min. I assume that the data provided by FIC was set at 540 cc/min, so should I scale the flow up higher to match the average of the injectors I actually have?

3. What do I do with the injector offset data provided for my injectors? The set has an average offset of .969 ms at 3 bar and 13.5V. The data that came with the set also shows the offset value at 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 volts respectively however, I can't find any table that looks at ms with respect to flow rate and voltage unless it's B1210. If it is B1210, I'm not even remotely understanding what I would update the FIC data to with respect to my provided data. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!