I am upgrading the MEFI 4 in my '69 RamJet Landcruiser rockcrawler with the NV4500 5peed manual to the 0411 PCM. I was getting it all together and had parts from a donor L31. I installed the 4x reluctor, thinner Harmonic balancer, timing cover, Crank sensor, and the Vortec Distributor. I got the '02 van OS loaded and was getting it set up in EFI live. I am new to this, so there is a learning curve for me.
Well, I went to put on the new "Crab" style Distributor cap when it arrived, and found out it will not clear the drivers side fuel rail on the Ramjet intake. I wasn't too worried, it just gave me the excuse I needed to upgrade to 24x and one coil per cylinder which I wanted to do in the first place, but was going cheap. All the parts are coming my way for the 24x conversion. I think I have the firing order thing figured out, but im stuck on two issues. What would be a good base tune to start with for the RamJet engine to Gen lll? I will be doing a custom air intake since the Ramjet didnt have a MAF, but I want to incorporate MAF and avoid SD for this one because of drastic elevation changes I will see (sea level to 10k')and I really want smooth clean idle to 3500 or so rpm. I have both the LS3/LS7 slot MAF, and a stock 85mm MAF from a 1999 L31. I feel kinda lost messing around with MAF tables, so I am leaning toward the 85mm maf.

anyway, sorry for the long winded post but any help/suggestions/advice would be appreciated.