Thread: 07 3500 Nothing I do results in any changes

Default 07 3500 Nothing I do results in any changes

2007.5 3500 EGR and DPF deleted. One of the first things I did with the truck was delete the DPF and during a camping trip with my 5th wheel I disabled the torque and altitude limiter (F1179), the stock clutch slipped right away anything above 125% torque, about 20 min later I re-enabled torque limiting. I've since replaced stock with an aftermarket clutch but never turned off the limiter. I've since deleted EGR which completely eliminated the hazing that was occurring. All i've messed with since are DTCs. The last few days I've decided to turn off the F1179 and see how it does with my next trip but even with it off something is still limiting. The only time I've ever seen a load number over 106% was that first time years ago but immediately enabled it again. I've turned up limit tables to ungodly high numbers, I've messed with base fuel and throttle base tables ton one thing at a time to try to identify whats my limiting factor but I cannot for the life of me determine whets going on. I've even reflashed factory and started again to no avail.

If anyone would like to take a look but. Everything is behaving as if the EFIlive isn't doing anything in the ECM except disabling DTCs. I disabled post injection pulses and I can see those turned off so I know SOMETHING is happening, other than that I can see no changes in data from one to another regarding maximum fueling/torque.

Any insight or advice by the experts will be greatly appreciated. I've been methodical in trying to narrow down what I can but I'm at a loss at this point.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Are egr and dpf parameters present in efi on the early controller? I found some base files with and some without. Im searching for a turbo off file for a 07.5

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddi View Post
    2007.5 3500 EGR and DPF deleted. One of the first things I did with the truck was delete the DPF and during a camping trip with my 5th wheel I disabled the torque and altitude limiter (F1179), the stock clutch slipped right away anything above 125% torque, about 20 min later I re-enabled torque limiting. I've since replaced stock with an aftermarket clutch but never turned off the limiter. I've since deleted EGR which completely eliminated the hazing that was occurring. All i've messed with since are DTCs. The last few days I've decided to turn off the F1179 and see how it does with my next trip but even with it off something is still limiting. The only time I've ever seen a load number over 106% was that first time years ago but immediately enabled it again. I've turned up limit tables to ungodly high numbers, I've messed with base fuel and throttle base tables ton one thing at a time to try to identify whats my limiting factor but I cannot for the life of me determine whets going on. I've even reflashed factory and started again to no avail.

If anyone would like to take a look but. Everything is behaving as if the EFIlive isn't doing anything in the ECM except disabling DTCs. I disabled post injection pulses and I can see those turned off so I know SOMETHING is happening, other than that I can see no changes in data from one to another regarding maximum fueling/torque.

Any insight or advice by the experts will be greatly appreciated. I've been methodical in trying to narrow down what I can but I'm at a loss at this point.
    Attach you file and someone here can help you. Just looking at the log it looks like it could be several different limiters. Need to see modded file.