Hey guys,

After a bit of an efilive learning curve we tuned my LMM converted 57 chevy truck with the DSP5. I was hoping you guys might cast some more experienced eyes over it to let me know if there was anything we touched that we shouldn't, or anything we left that would have been better modified. Be brutal if needs be

We hit a wall at 380hp and 900ftlb, however its worth noting the truck has 37" tyres. DSP 5 are stock, 20hp, 40hp, 60hp and the last is a bit of fun for my kids

We left the tune for the allison alone, including the torque limiting so in retrospect i had wondered if this was the wall we hit. I didn't want to remove it all and break the box as they are hard to come by in Australia.

We watched the EGT's and at redline they were hitting 1350-1370F, but i have noticed driving the truck if i floor it up a very big hill they can go over that, so i am just monitoring them while driving.

my 07 LMM duramax dsp5 maf code nuked MAROON.ctzalllison a40 my 07 lmm.ctzClick image for larger version. 

Name:	57.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	23895

THanks!!!