OK, borrowed me a box of tread cutters, and will probably take on the adventure of installing the LC-1 this weekend ... question is - where to install all the bits and pieces? After all, it's a bit more hardware than the regular O2 sensor ... I read the file in the download area, which covers the electrical issues, but not the placement (which obviously depends on the car)

OK, so the sensor goes into the stock bung, that's one piece I don't have to worry about. Now the big controller piece - from the confined space under the car, I'm not really sure where to put that. I figure it might be a bit awkward to really get it securely attached to something ... !?

Next problem - the cable coming from the controller needs to be split up - one analog output has to end up with the FlashScan box (along with most of the other cables), the other ought to be hooked back up to the NB input underneath - did you guys just extend the cable? I don't think ripping open the outside isolation of the cable close to the controller would be a good idea ... I'd prefer to keep out any water

And yet again another question - where did you route the switched +12V from? I was thinking about getting it from the NB plug, is that OK?

Anything else I'm missing?