**I'll post this here with potentially different results**

L83 5.3, E92 ECM in truck. Cam is a GenV BTR Stage 3 truck cam. Kit came with 4* phaser limiter. All necessary components to go along with cam. Cam was installed dot to dot per BTR. Cam Phaser timing tables are input per BTR (this could have been told to me wrong). Literally just need to get truck cranked and to idle close to commanded RPM set points. Everything else is no issue, but this particular one has me beating my head against the wall. I am semi-familiar with the idle based torque and how it works instead of the Idle Air and Fuel like Gen3 & 4. Need it to crank and idle on its own so I can begin getting data to adjust everything else but will not idle without foot on throttle around 1000rpm. From what I have heard the adapts on this ecu's idle might would try and idle with stock cal but desired idle bumped up enough to start getting idle torque data but with TPS input I can't. Can anybody point me in the direction of what needs to be done to just get it to crank and idle? It may be something simple I am missing but I'm stumped for some reason with this particular issue and platform. Attached are both Stock and MOD files for reference. Trying to see if it is owner installation error or a DTC that I may have missed or a Torque value that is off. I went back and referenced a LT 376/575 and appears to be close for start up.

E92_JJ Jackson_Stock_02-9-22.ctz
E92_JJ Jackson_MODCAM_04-10-22.ctz