Hey guys,
I'm sure you get this all the time. NEW GUY HERE. I don't speak in the same language as alot of you. I understand just enough to screw things up on my own.

My truck: 2015 Ram 2500 6.7L with a Jasper 68RFE transmission with the upgraded HD triple disc convertor

I had purchased an autocal tuner with EFILive tune from Hardaway Performance. I had built a transmisison and I had a tune from Hardaway that kept the rpms a little higher so there wouldn't be any harmonics between 3-4 gear. The tune was DR_CSP4_PU68_SC225psi_V34.ctz. I can give you the autocal liscence and vin# if somebody could help. My previous mechanic was an idiot and I went through 2 torque convertors within 60,000 miles (this is just a daily driver that tows a little. I'm not hard on it). I finally just had enough and went somewhere else and put in a Jasper with the triple disc tqc. Just got my truck back.

So here's where I screwed up. I claim stupidity and ignorance......

So I was thinking I had a tune that would go back to STOCK settings and back to 160psi (i think). My new mechanic said I should go back to stock in order to avoid fighting Jasper over warranty issues (if any down the road).

So I downloaded the V8.3.22 version and everything said it was up to date. I played with this tune above and I should have known it wasn't correct but at first it said an error $0548 and then the next time $0371 - which now I know isn't good.

I can't get Hardway to respond. I know they've probably gotten heat from the EPA and I understand that. I just wish they'd respond to point me in the right direction so that my truck isn't a boat anchor.

My question is can anyone help me out finding a stock tune (deleted only. no performance tune if possible).

I apologize beforehand. I will need very basic step by step instructions because I don't deal with these sort of things ever. (basically explain it like you would for someone who has never heard of tuning)

Thank you in advance.