Thread: Flash USED Duramax LML TCM

Default Flash USED Duramax LML TCM

I bough a used TCM for my '13 Duramax. I was able to pull the stock file off my old TCM but I need someone with FlashScan to upload it and send it back to me so I can reflash it with my stock file and VIN number so GM Tech2 will program it. Tech2 will not program used TCM's anymore.

Is there anyone that can help me out?

If you want to email me the file and the vin number I'll do it. If you have anymore files that I can add to my library I would be thankful if not, I have nothing better to do ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixBDP View Post
    If you want to email me the file and the vin number I'll do it. If you have anymore files that I can add to my library I would be thankful if not, I have nothing better to do ATM.
    What's your email? I'll send you the stock TCM file.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisDC2 View Post
    I bough a used TCM for my '13 Duramax. I was able to pull the stock file off my old TCM but I need someone with FlashScan to upload it and send it back to me so I can reflash it with my stock file and VIN number so GM Tech2 will program it. Tech2 will not program used TCM's anymore.

Confused. Assuming that your new TCM has a different OS than your dead TCM, SPS is the only way to change the file OS in these TCM's, to convert it to the file you need. Unless I missed something along the way, flashscan cannot full flash your TCM. Someone feel free to educate me if I have missed something.
    Last edited by killerbee; October 16th, 2022 at 05:24 AM.
    Michael, Systems Engineer 04.5 D-max LLY, Phoenix, Arizona Email
    Custom Tuning Services
    DURAMAX/CUMMINS ECM's TCM's for sale, all years, 20% wholesale discount available
    EFILive's first VGT "Software Wastegate Tune"

What could possibly be done is change the VIN using efilive to match your truck, then you should be able to do a replace and reprogram (I think that's what its called) using TIS.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KrisDC2 View Post

I hope that you purchased a KNOWN working "used" TCM. The nightmare that is the GM supply chain has put a lot of bad used tcm's into the hands of unscrupulous scammers. The TCM in this truck is the most vulnerable component in the truck, mounted on the hottest spot of the engine compartment with no airflow. With the supplier shelves now completely empty, this appears to becoming a major industry event, leaving perhaps thousands of these trucks stuck in driveways, as GM works to find a new supplier. This could take months, or longer.
    Custom Tuning Services
    DURAMAX/CUMMINS ECM's TCM's for sale, all years, 20% wholesale discount available

Are you able to create stock files? I need to put a stock tune back in my truck and am having issues finding someone to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by rgcustoms View Post
    Are you able to create stock files? I need to put a stock tune back in my truck and am having issues finding someone to do it.
    Sure, feel free to email me.
    Custom Tuning Services