Thread: need help to know if anyone can help me to know if i got scammed

Default need help to know if anyone can help me to know if i got scammed

Ok so heres the story. I had an autocal from last truck that got totaled. didnt know who tuner was . So i contacted efilive and bought unlink option for my autocal. Followed directions and now autocal says "fs2-link required". so unline i found a tuner and paid a good amount of money to him and he asked all the questions about my truck. then when it came down to sending me tune he asked if i bought it used . I told him the story and he told me efilive didnt unlink it correct so he was going to find a way around it. So hours go by and then i said if he cant do it i want my money back. he said he almost had it figured out. then he said he just sent me tunes and activation link or code. So i tried it and when i covert it say seriel is wrong. so i messaged tuner and he said on his end everything is good but the autocal is still linked to my other truck and efilive didnt do their job. so i contacted efilive and they said tuner probaly ment vin license and you have to buy another vin license for a different truck. I told tuner this and his said thats bullshit cause on his flashscan he can do 221 trucks so no need to buy a license. well i bought one anyways. So now i have an autocal that says it needs to be linked. and this guys swears its not his deal its efilives. I have the link code and the tune. so i was wondering if anyone could tell me if i provide link code and tune if they are legit or i got scammed. and if so if anyone can do a guy a solid and link my autocal to their flashscan. i can provide the license i bought form efilive. cause my truck has been down for 2 days havent been able to leave and have 2 kids i fend for and outta cash at the moment. thanks in advance to all

Lifetime Member

Kinda hard to understand whats going on here.
    But the Autocal needs a license to flash a vehicle..

Quote Originally Posted by ekf7kar@hotmail.com View Post
    Ok so heres the story. I had an autocal from last truck that got totaled. didnt know who tuner was . So i contacted efilive and bought unlink option for my autocal. Followed directions and now autocal says "fs2-link required". so unline i found a tuner and paid a good amount of money to him and he asked all the questions about my truck. then when it came down to sending me tune he asked if i bought it used . I told him the story and he told me efilive didnt unlink it correct so he was going to find a way around it. So hours go by and then i said if he cant do it i want my money back. he said he almost had it figured out. then he said he just sent me tunes and activation link or code. So i tried it and when i covert it say seriel is wrong. so i messaged tuner and he said on his end everything is good but the autocal is still linked to my other truck and efilive didnt do their job. so i contacted efilive and they said tuner probaly ment vin license and you have to buy another vin license for a different truck. I told tuner this and his said thats bullshit cause on his flashscan he can do 221 trucks so no need to buy a license. well i bought one anyways. So now i have an autocal that says it needs to be linked. and this guys swears its not his deal its efilives. I have the link code and the tune. so i was wondering if anyone could tell me if i provide link code and tune if they are legit or i got scammed. and if so if anyone can do a guy a solid and link my autocal to their flashscan. i can provide the license i bought form efilive. cause my truck has been down for 2 days havent been able to leave and have 2 kids i fend for and outta cash at the moment. thanks in advance to all
    In short your "tuner" has no idea what his doing. Your Autocal needs to be linked to a FlashScan in order for it to be able to reflash. More then likely he doesn't have one. If you need help still please reach out to me so we can get your truck up and running.