Rather than RAFIG or RAFPN, I decided to log g/s at an idle from a cold start. As I watched it all unfold, I noticed a discrepancy in the colder stuff, it seemed to be excessively high and it still does. I need to log a 0 degree or even colder start to begin to characterize to what extent. I'll do a P/N cold start idle to 180 degrees tomorrow and see what I find. Oil temp and thus the drag from colder oil is what I suspect to be a part of this, but its effect on say, 40 degrees F ECT, is more pronounced if you started around 0 ambient than 30 ambient. It seems to me a compromise would be in order here for the colder stuff, and then set the operational temperatures for where they'll be once the oil stabilizes in temperature. I'm guessing it's better to have idle airflows trim down than up? FWIW I'm not chasing a problem here, just making sure the desired airflow tables are where they ought to be. Attached is the log, it looks like frame 125 is where I remembered to put it into gear. It dipped quite a bit there, so maybe there is some tweaking I need to do here.

RAFIG Log of sorts.efi