A few months back I swapped my green top SVO's for a set of Mototron 60 (INJ-GAS-006) so my step daughter could fix her '95 Z28... little did I know the trouble I was causing myself! I have a lot of injector data from many sources but none of it matches up and no matter who's data I used, the tune was waaaay off. My tune originated with LS1edit back in the good old days and was never the best so I bit the bullet and built a COS5 tune from a stock 2002 LS1 Camaro M6 to match my car. The car runs much better but was super lean with 72lbs in the injector flow rate. To get it close, I took 2% out until idle was nearing stoich. While it runs much better, it's not good enough. AFR ranges from 11 -12 under accel and around 15-16 decel. cruise is 14-15. Sometimes it hits 18-19 like when you get off the gas.

So my question is, how does one go about tuning an unknown injector or when the data is not available? I seem to recall there was a method posted to dial in the injectors but can't find it anywhere.