Thread: LML - BBX Datalogging Issues

Default LML - BBX Datalogging Issues

Hi all,

I recently set up my FSV3 to datalog my LML just to see a few things before I played with the stock tune a little. I don't remember the exact sequence for doing the BBX as it was a few days ago and then I finally was able to drive the truck yesterday to try datalogging.

Admittedly, I had a little trouble finding all the relevant PIDs I wanted to log, but I grabbed what I could and then some (~65). Anyway, I noticed on a very short drive that at least that my throttle position was held at 15.3% the whole time, and I'm not sure if there were others yet that didn't read anything useful. When I killed the engine I originally though the throttle % changed with throttle movement, but on later inspection I don't believe that to be the case; as I recall, it went up and down independent of pedal position. Thought maybe it was a fluke regarding the 15.3%, but a longer drive proved the same result. In fact, when I loaded up the trace file, EFILive gave me trouble about not all PIDs being able to be imported. Yet, shown below, the BBX tool indicated the PIDs were validated.?. So this error/notification of not importing all PIDs was a little unexpected. In the picture at the bottom it shows my E86B and T87 controllers, so I assume the "right" ECM controller would populate the correct PIDs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBX.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	272.7 KB 
ID:	24304

Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong here to have difficulty getting the right PIDs?

I assume BBX files are "universal" to the particular controllers used that model year (i.e. E86B and T87, versus others). If so, does someone have a BBX file I can look at to see if there is something I'm doing wrong?
    Last edited by hoppytruck; January 10th, 2023 at 07:47 AM.