Thread: LML Not Staying Running Post Tune

Default LML Not Staying Running Post Tune

Hi All. New to Duramax and Forum, but have been tuning (consumer side) Fords for 10 years and never had any issues. Finally converted to a Duramax for my farm truck and bought EFI Live AutoCal V3 and a custom tune. Followed the directions to unplug throttle sensor, programmed the tune then fired her up. Ran fine for about 2 minutes then shut off. I can start it up every single time immediately after and move the truck so long as I dont use the accelerator. I can shift and idle will move me around driveway forward and back but as soon as accelerator is touched, it shuts off. Tuning company sent me 3 tunes and all the same behavior. 10 days now without a working truck because no stock was available due to no read ability on LML I guess. Anyone else run into this issue or know the best way to get my truck going again? Thanks so much.

G'day,
    As an outside observer, I would disconnect the battery for a few minutes to basically hard re-boot the system. Since you have tried 3+ tunes, something odd going on.

In case someone else has this issue, the way I got it to work was to unplug the air throttle sensor. My protocol said to unplug it, tune truck, then plug it back in but leaving it unplugged got it working just fine now. Thanks for all of the DM suggestions!