Thread: Need help starting with fresh Cust OS & tuning right way for 2Bar Speed Density

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member

Default Need help starting with fresh Cust OS & tuning right way for 2Bar Speed Density

So, I have a my car running decently but I did it by adjusting the VE tables.

I just got my car back up and running (it's been sitting close to 4 or 5 years). I want to tune the right way.
    I have a 2009 Z06 block with Darton Sleeves, bored 30 over and stroked 4.125 making about 447 CID.
    I put in Injector Dynamics 1050x injectors, and programmed the injector data into the appropriate tables. They idle beautifully.

The car makes great power, though I haven't leaned into WOT because it's still lean at near WOT.

I took a 2002 Camaro (Auto Trans) calibration (12212156) and used the Custom OS documentation to put it into recommended OS. (I have a 2-Bar MAP Sensor installed and rewired 1998 to 1999+ PCM)

I decided to try to start from scratch, once I thought I understood how I SHOULD approach the tuning (AutoVE first to get true Air Density, then use {B3647} Commanded Fuel vs RPM (Normal) to define the commanded fuel?) Is this correct?

(I am Running Speed Density)

My problem when I try to start from scratch, going Step by Step through the Custom OS Setup, the car won't crank... it turns over once then dies. I know it has something to do with fueling.
    (The Calibration I try to start with has new CID modified from 12212156 and the Transmission and Speedometer tables, fans speeds... stuff like that, modified.

Attached is the Calibration I tried to re-start with.
    Last edited by Black LS1 T/A; May 24th, 2023 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Incorrect Calibration Attached
    I'd rather be blown, bored... AND stroked!
    Now: 447 CID (Corvette 427) , ATI Procharger D-1SC Supercharger