I'm back with an issue I've had for several years since the last time i assembled my car. Sent it to my body shop to get painted so haven't had to get into it. Now that the car is assembled, painted, new harness, injectors, map, cam n crank sensor I am still having issues.
I thought the 6.2 LS3 seem to run well till I installed new Innovate wide-band sensors for my DLG-1 gauge. bank1 show 13.5-13.8 afr, Bank2 shows 17-22+ afr. I have put about 200mi on the engine lately but afraid to drive it for fear of melting something.
DTC codes are P0204, P0300, and P0358. Well crap!
I have replace the coil at cyl8 with no change. I put a spark tester inline with coil and no spark, connector has 12v sw and grounds check. Checked continuity on ecm wire from connector to ecm pin and its good. Spark plug looks like its firing.
I did the same ohm meter tests with #4 injector and all show good. But, spark plug looks like it is not firing.

Back story: This engine came from a 2010 Camaro SS flood car (fresh water lake) I got at auction. I am using the same ecm the engine/car had os:12633056 vin:2G1FT1EW7A9116154. I change the sensors because they were original to the flooded car.
Is there a way to test the ecm if its bad? I am lost. Any ideas are appreciated.