Thread: 16 Duramax ECM failure

Default 16 Duramax ECM failure

If I have a particulate filter emissions code on the truck because mine is clogged if that code is left on the truck will I be able to install the EFI live Autocal v3? My mechanic obviously didn’t do it right with the Mini Maxx V2 he installed it with no charger, On the truck and he also didn’t get the emissions code deleted and so it corrupted my ECM I got a new ECM they sent me a new SD card for the Mini Maxx. It did not work so I bought the EFI Live. It comes in tomorrow, if that code is still on my dash for the DPF filter, I believe it’s a permanent code will the EFI live be able to install the tune still? If not, how do I get this done? Obviously my dpf is clog and I’m not going to buy a new one just install the delete Tunes.

This is been a huge pain in the ass in my truck has been in the shop for a month. They literally had to weld my exhaust back together to take it to Chevrolet to install the new ECM and program my key fob back on then they still try to put the tune on, and it did not work I’m really in a bind, and this is stressing me out.
    Last edited by Crmerrill; August 6th, 2023 at 03:27 PM.

It will depend on who you bought your tunes from. If they built the tunes correctly, you'll be fine.

It’s from tuner depot EFI Live autocal v3.. that’s all I know lol. I don’t really know what that means ��

It worked!! Thank god.

Glad to hear. The tunes they sell are not always ideal in my experience.