Bought an EZ tune Diesel Tuner from Diesel Domination several years ago. Worked great.; Have used it several times. Was tuning my 2003 Silverado 2500HD Duramax today. Putting it in "power tune" for the first time from Standard tune. Went thru the procedure and received an error. Screen locked up. pulled plug and started over; scree indicated vehicle was in "power tune. Would not start. started over to put truck back in standard. Received error message, Key error 45f7 and seed error 0000. Screen locked again. pulled plug.

Called the tech number provided in manual. Got a different company. Called the office number. Got a different company. Researched company on webb. Found they have probably gone out of business. No website and no information other than old forum posts. They did have a Face book page but no updates.

Now my truck wont start. Local Chevy dealer uses local mechanic shop to test ECM and flash but must tow the truck into the shop, 15 miles away. Pulled the ECM and am about to send it to GOECM, a company in Houston that repairs ECM. But want to know if an EFIlive tuner would flash/reset the ECM? Don't know much about this and am just beginning to research EFILive. Any help would be appreciated. Even pointing me to the right thread/post.