Did a afm/dod delete after a lifter came apart bending a pushrod and finding a cam lobe starting to go on another cylinder. Got truck all put back together and turned off the afm/dod in the tune and took for test drive after idling in shop for 5-10 minutes and a few startup/shutoff cycles. Ran great at slow speeds and highway speeds, probably went 5 miles total and was about 1/2 mile from shop when check engine light and reduced power message turned on.

Found p0341 cam sensor performance, p0089 fuel pressure regulator performance, and p2228d fuel pressure regulator performance high pressure. Found i wasnt getting good counts from cam sensor on scanner and found sensor bolt loose, removed and cleaned sensor and reinstalled and believe i have that taken care of. Counter is moving with engine running now.

Truck wont barely idle, way low around 500rpm and surges. Seems to run fine for most part above idle. Watching fuel pressure pid on scanner it bounces all over from low teens to 90 or so, fuel rail pressure pid is around 1000psi if i remember right and doesnt seem to move. If im understanding the description of the p228d correctly the ecm has seen too high of fuel pressure and unable to control it which seems to be opposite of what ive actaully got.

Any one came across this before?