Thread: CME CM2350B Injection Pulses Limit

Default CME CM2350B Injection Pulses Limit

Hey everyone, I am trying to create a "5.9L common rail tune" on a 2015 6.7L. All I want to do is have a pilot + single main injection event, instead of pilot + multiple main injections.

Based off the description of {D0511} Injection Pulses Limit table, it sounds like I need to change every value in the table to "2", to allow for one pilot, and one main event.

However, when I try this, there seems to be another parameter overriding it the majority of the time. When I first uploaded the new file, i could hear the tone change in the engine, and am 90% sure it was running exactly how i wanted with pilot + single main, but then randomly it seemed to switch back to multiple main injections (based off the combustion tone).

Does anyone know what would be overriding this table?

And is there a PID I can log to see how many injection events the ECM is actually using, so I don't have to rely on the tone of combustion?

I appreciate any help, thanks!

Bump

Bump

Your not going to get a lot of help around here unfortunately. I do not know much about Cummins but on Duramax there is a PID to see when Pilot, Main, and Post Injection events are active. Look through your PIDs selection and log. You may get lucky.

Your other option to try is to reduce the quantity (0mm3) of your pilot and post pulse so that it effectively cancels that injection event out.
    2016 LML