Thread: How to tune a 2005 Corvette C6 with EFILive?

Default How to tune a 2005 Corvette C6 with EFILive?

Hello, I am a new member of this forum and I have a question about tuning my 2005 Corvette C6 with EFILive. I have a FlashScan V2 device and a license for the E40 ECM. I have downloaded the latest EFILive software and firmware, and I have read the EFILive documentation and tutorials. I have also backed up my stock tune file and scanned my vehicle for any trouble codes.

I want to tune my Corvette for better performance and fuel economy. I have some basic mods on my car, such as a cold air intake, a cat-back exhaust, and a 160-degree thermostat. I have also installed a wideband O2 sensor and a boost gauge. I am not planning to use any forced induction or nitrous oxide on my car.

I have some questions about how to tune my Corvette with EFILive:
    • What are the main parameters that I need to adjust for my mods and goals? How do I find them in the EFILive software and what values should I use?

• How do I use the AutoCal feature to transfer the tune file to my FlashScan device and flash it to my ECM? How do I verify that the flash was successful and that there are no errors or issues?

• How do I use the data logging and scan tool features to monitor and analyze the performance and behavior of my car after the tune? What are the key indicators that I need to look for and what are the optimal ranges or values for them?

• How do I use the EFILive software to fine-tune and optimize my tune based on the data logging and scan tool results? How do I make sure that my tune is safe and reliable for my car and engine?

I would appreciate any advice or guidance from the experts and experienced users in this forum. Thank you in advance

Lifetime Member

Post your tune