Thread: I need help

Default I need help

I'm an old school carburetor and gas engine guy. The last diesel I had was a 92 cummins with a VE pump and 5 speed stick. I got this 2008 mega cab 2500 with a 6.7 in February. I bought it used after I totaled my 2007 1500. I bought the truck used from a dealership in Houston. When the dealer acquired it it had already been tuned and I know the DPF is deleted. The EGR is still on the truck but I am not sure if it has been disabled or not. So the truck ran great when I bought it in February til about may when this overhead message began flashing every 10 minutes. Is there a fix out there?
    Drift Boss

Quote Originally Posted by sgen1313 View Post
    I'm an old school carburetor and gas engine guy. The last diesel I had was a 92 cummins with a VE pump and 5 speed stick. I got this 2008 mega cab 2500 with a 6.7 in February. I bought it used after I totaled my 2007 1500. I bought the truck used from a dealership in Houston. When the dealer acquired it it had already been tuned and I know the DPF is deleted. The EGR is still on the truck but I am not sure if it has been disabled or not. So the truck ran great when I bought it in February til about may when this overhead message began flashing every 10 minutes. Is there a fix out there?
    Drift Boss
    Max out B7500 Table in V7.5.