Thread: using ( save tuning file as ) and renaming it a #2 to create a double

Default using ( save tuning file as ) and renaming it a #2 to create a double

I have done this before to create a copy of a tune but have forgotten . I am still on V7.5 as i have not updated everything for my win 10 . I cannot remember , is there more than one way , i am on xp and i try to right click the tune file and select copy but it does not work , i used the send to when right clicking instead and it copied and then go to documents find the tune and rename it as #2 or i open my tune and and leave it as is with no mods and just click on save tuning file as and rename it and that seems to work . Is all this ok . I can see that i have copied tunes a while back but not sure all this . I have also saved a few copies of a couple tunes on sd cards Thanks for the help . Eric.

Oh while i am here . This may be normal but just asking . I have modified my tune and have always used save as and i am up to 0020 and the size of this tune has always been 475KB , i read the calibration a few days ago and the tune size is 473KB, all seems normal , is this ok. Thank you Eric.