Hello all-

I purchased EFI Live personal back last winter, and am finally getting around to "trying" to use it.

Here's my delema-

I just did an M6>TH400 in my '00 WS6. After the swap, and initial start up, I got the flashing SES light. Made sense as I'd disconnected the battery while doing the swap.

I didn't do a ckp learn as the light stopped flashing after a few key cycles. Shortly thereafter, I threw a solid SES light, and scanned to find multiple codes that referenced the swap. I cleared the codes, but soon returned the solid light.

Because I don't yet trust myself fully to delve into the nuts and bolts of turning certain things on/off, I had a close friend(GM Master Tech, and my long time tuner)take care of it for me.

The solid light is now off, but on the ride home, I got another flashing light. He told me to do a ckp learn(which I had done w/sucsess many times while I was still running the M6).

It doesn't seem to be "taking" the learn as the flashing light returns w/in a minute or so at idle, whether in gear or in P/N. I tried the learn at least twenty times. I've re-scanned to find no P0300 or ckp or CASE DTC's at all. I am showing multiple TCC DTC's though.

I've even tried the learn w/a Tech II and while it says "re-learn sucsessfull, learned this ignition", it still throws a flashing light while at idle. The Tech II is also NOT showing any P0300 or ckp or CASE DTC's.... just the same TCC codes as EFILive is showing.

I even took manual control of idle thinking if it was a misfire issue, the higher idle would hide the missfires, as this only occurs at idle. I've checked and tripple checked all plug wires/connections. No go.

I'm stumped.

Only thing I can think is, I've left the clutch start switch in tact on the clutch pedal and the pedal is on the floor acting as my start switch until I can get a nuetral safety switch and install it on my shifter. Is it not taking the learn b/c the pedal is not in the up position?

Also, I tried to read the PCM calibrations, but it will not go.... am getting a boot error/locked PCM message. The PCM has never been locked by my tuner (or myself knowingly).

ANY thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated as I don't know what to look at next, and can't get the car emmissions tested while it(emmissions report)shows a FAIL for MIL Command. EFI Live also shows a "not ready" MIL status?

What to do?

TIA.... a bunch!