Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone try the FAST dual wideband setup?.................

Quote Originally Posted by VT LS1 NZ
    Hope you got it at a good price.I bought mine here only $50 dearer than two LC1's.

http://www.compperformancegroupstore...?Store_Code=PH

Look under "Tuning tools."
    Got mine off ebay for $439 plus $35 shipping to the UK kinda limited where I can buy parts as availability in the UK is limited and outside the UK they have to take paypal.

Will let you all know on how its going, cant wait for the parts to start arriving!

Smile

Well the FAST dual wideband arrived over the holidays and I managed to get it all installed and setup.
    The display box is a little larger than I was expecting and have to find a suitable location for it as yet but it is easy to use and can output an average of both O2 sensors.
    It gives the same output as the LM1 so you can use the settings for that in EFILive.

The instructions for AutoVE were nice and easy to use and have got me well on the way to getting the car where she needs to be

Just waiting on the rest of my parts to start arriving so I can get on with the work!

When I put my new cam in is there anything that I need to change or will I be able to use AutoVE to tune for the cam?

AutoVE will get you going for the new cam. Depending on what you got, you will need to look into your spark and timing tables a bit too.

VT LS1 NZ, thanks for the post, i have tried this, and it works though the afr on the FAST compared to the laptop is vastly different, i have modyfied the pid and got it much closer, however its not correct, the fast meter says a 0-4.096 and v*2.78+9.6 i had to change to v*1.97+10 to get the closer afr.

any ideas to why this is happening?

regards

Agro

Quote Originally Posted by AGRO
    VT LS1 NZ, thanks for the post, i have tried this, and it works though the afr on the FAST compared to the laptop is vastly different, i have modyfied the pid and got it much closer, however its not correct, the fast meter says a 0-4.096 and v*2.78+9.6 i had to change to v*1.97+10 to get the closer afr.

any ideas to why this is happening?

regards

Agro
    My wide band reads correctly.
    When you get your wideband and you go thru the set up menu set it up to use outputs.Also you will find when you go thru the menu there is a cal formula there for you to use.
    856RWHP 408 Supercharged LS1 Holden Commodore.

Quote Originally Posted by VT LS1 NZ
    My wide band reads correctly.
    When you get your wideband and you go thru the set up menu set it up to use outputs.Also you will find when you go thru the menu there is a cal formula there for you to use.
    yeah that is all down pat, though the voltage output spikes alot, thats what seems to be the problem, i cant get this to work properly, its becoming very frustrating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12