I would like to put in a request for another software feature that I thought would be handy for the RR. Whilst on the dyno, starting from scratch with a new car, new combo doing the AutoVE I found it interesting that as I "shot big" (richening up) to get the initial idle down I noticed that the longer you log real time the changes you make take a little longer to show up as I think since I am seeing an "average" reading per cell it takes more real time counts to show an effective change-not just transients-well I would like to be able to hit the "clear sheet" button without having to stop the scanner and go thru the save log jazz so I can refresh readings. With the RR I find myself not having to save as many logs anymore as I can now see the effective changes as they happen and imediately act on them. Whereas before I could get rapped around the axel with one or two "transients" now I get the feedback. I know this just sounds like a spoiled child whining for more but that's just the way it goes when you are dining at the gold troff. Anybody else run into such a thing or have any other observations with their RRs that they would like to share? Thanks again Craig, Geoff, Paul, and Ross for such wonderful products that really do work well together.