Thread: 7.3.3 bug ?

Default 7.3.3 bug ?

Downloaded 7.3.3 , after downloading I removed V7.3.2 and reinstalled with 7.3.3 (yes backed up .tun and .efi files) , everything looks ok except when I click on the rotate 3D model it spins around several times very quickly more than 90 degrees and stops at something like 270 degrees , not a big deal can rotate with just right clicking and holding down the button while rotating with the mouse pointer , but none the less it does act weird , bug or what ?
    2005 1500 HD , Custom OS3 SD tune .
    2006 Trailblazer
    Dinosaurs and Plants gave their lives so that we may drive , long live fossil fuel .

x2^

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Yup, its a bug - well sort of.

I was generating 3D rotating images for "sales and marketing" and it looks like I have accidentally left in the code in that saves the frame-by-frame images of the 3D rotation.

The 60 frames are saved as *.bmp files in the \Program Files\EFILive\V7\ folder.
    You can delete those files at any time - or convert them into an animated gif which is what I was doing. See image attached.

It wil be removed in the next update and the correct functionality of that button will be restored.

(Thanks for finding it - it had slipped passed testing un-noticed).

Regards
    Paul
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Surface_Animated_60.gif 
Views:	254 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	1080  
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky
    Yup, its a bug - well sort of.

I was generating 3D rotating images for "sales and marketing" and it looks like I have accidentally left in the code in that saves the frame-by-frame images of the 3D rotation.

The 60 frames are saved as *.bmp files in the \Program Files\EFILive\V7\ folder.
    You can delete those files at any time - or convert them into an animated gif which is what I was doing. See image attached.

It wil be removed in the next update and the correct functionality of that button will be restored.

(Thanks for finding it - it had slipped passed testing un-noticed).

Regards
    Paul
    No problem , that will be $300.00 , .
    I just want to be able to access my wife's 06 Trailblazer .
    2006 Trailblazer
    Dinosaurs and Plants gave their lives so that we may drive , long live fossil fuel .

Lifetime Member

You should be able to get into that 06 LL8 PCM by now with V2 I think... I know the TB SS guys are happy they can finally get EFILive for tuning their rides.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarabEpic22
    You should be able to get into that 06 LL8 PCM by now with V2 I think... I know the TB SS guys are happy they can finally get EFILive for tuning their rides.
    I was told by Wait4me before I bought the V1 that it would do it with just a software update (7.x.x to 7.x.x) , I posted to that fact and asked why I was not able to access my 06 Blazer after I did a software update .
    I would have just waited , I mean for couple hundred more I could of had the V2 , but still be waiting for software to use it as well .
    2006 Trailblazer