Thread: FlashScan Tune - Register PCM Error

Default FlashScan Tune - Register PCM Error

I apologize early as I am frustrated and have been waiting for some time to push a tune for 3.91 gear upgrade and been waiting for 7.1.9 fix to do this.

I am recieving an error when updating saying the PCM is not registered. Doc says to push the License PCM button, well I don't have one anywhere I can find. So I go into the MENU item FlashScan PCM Licensing. I have 5 PCM licenes availiable, but can't add mine

Still no button..........

Am I to assume that I should be using the Add PCM License section and IF SO I need an 8 digit activation code, which I have no clue what or where this is.

I should be more than licensed and able to do this so what am I doing wrong ?
    2004 Pontiac GTO Torrid Red on Red M6
    CAI Inc. CAI|CAGS Tune Elim.|3.91 Gears|Harrop Diff. Cover|SLP Sway Bar|04 SAP|AMW Catch Can|Raptor Shift Light|Nitto 555DR's|Kooks 1-7/8 LT's HPC Coated|Dual Innovate LC-1 Widebands |TexClutch | GMM Ripshift |Hurst Line Lock|

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

In the open the "Program PCM calibration" window, after you have pressed [Start] and received the message that you need to license the PCM, the [License PCM] button will become enabled in the top left corner of that window.
    It is disabled (gray and can't be clicked) until a PCM is detected that is not licensed.

Regards
    Paul

MY bad, very bad :oops:

Laptop in the sun I didn't even see the text, let alone the button.

I'll be sitting in the front seat (not in the driveway) from now on. :oops: I deserve a beating.

Regards
    Jim
    2004 Pontiac GTO Torrid Red on Red M6
    CAI Inc. CAI|CAGS Tune Elim.|3.91 Gears|Harrop Diff. Cover|SLP Sway Bar|04 SAP|AMW Catch Can|Raptor Shift Light|Nitto 555DR's|Kooks 1-7/8 LT's HPC Coated|Dual Innovate LC-1 Widebands |TexClutch | GMM Ripshift |Hurst Line Lock|