Thread: Accurate pricing

Default Accurate pricing

Right now it cost 1300+ to get Road runner. If that's not true or needs to be restated, someone that knows this stuff might want to visit this thread and get it straight.

http://www.ls2.com/forums/showthread...14#post7572914

Elmer
    2014 Corvette Convertible, Torch Red, A6, Z51, 3LT, NPP Exhaust

And soon.

Smile

E,
    I don't even want to step into that hole. Too many folks who want "fast cars and hot chicks," in that thread. What I mean is, too many who want something for nothing (not willing to research or pay for quality tuning solutions) and then the occasional Rock'em sock'em robots-No offense Chad but that argument is really going nowhere with the unwashed. As a high priest, it seems undignified for you to but heads with these types anymore. Those who really take the time to research the whole big picture of tuning GM based V-8, diesel, I-6 vehicles can only come to one conclusion...and it is right here. Arguing prices with no real comparason-HP Tuners choice not to put up their software, goes nowhere also. For those who balk at the prospect of having to get a wideband, or the price of a RR, they just need to take their cars to a competent shop. Sorry for the rant. Now, let's see if the HP Trolls pick up on this.

2000 Silverado Full Size 4x4: Forged 6.2, H/C F1R Procharger
    98A4 Z28: 02 PCM H/C Forged 347, 9" Moser 3.73
    V1 V2 99+up RR COS #5 OLSD Dual Stg N20
    www.efialchemy.com
    www.greatamericancarwar.com

I didn't want an argument, just valid pricing stated. I'm not heavy into tuning and I figured the "big guns" would know what you need to do a "car", not a "business". IF there is a PDF that compares the two products, then flop it on there and let the people decide what they want. Everything seems to be so darn personal in the thread. I guess as long as it doesn't get down to name calling, it'll be ok but remember the t-pop on the site. Young guys, mostly without a ton of money and trying to get a super tune for $15.

I just wanted the lowest price to tune a car. The lowest price to tune with RR. Simple stuff. Something to compare the two products and let the buyer decide.

Elmer

I'd have to agree with the Doc - Chad, you're arguing with a door knob. If you want to sum it all up, show him the cheese burger!

But, I have to give credit where it's due, at least Foff admitted to copying your work (or a portion of). Will be nice when finally decides to give full credit to the crew that wrote his VE tuning tutorial.
    Last edited by TAQuickness; December 6th, 2006 at 07:20 AM.