Thread: Weird AFR at idle

Default Weird AFR at idle

VY ute cal.tun I have installed cos5 with a HSV calibration in my Holden ute. After going through the auto ve process a number of times I know have the Ben maps to 0.99 to 1.01. While I leave the cal file as for auto ve everything runs O.K. However when I reapply PE etc & leave the car in SD mode the idle will start getting rough & the AFR will go up to 20:1. The standard B3647 table commands around 13:1 at this point & I have populated the IAT multiplier table as has been suggested on this forum.
    I have attached the cal file here & if someone could have a look at it & tell me where I am going wrong it will be much appreciated.

Problem seems to revolve around the aircon. When it is switched off the wideband tracks well with commanded. On the last drive I noticed that the aircon was sending the car leaner than commanded at all points. Which tables can I adjust for this or is it a problem with SD tuning.

Your B3647 table is stock - as in not correct for the new layout of that table. Stock OS is ECT vs. MAP, B3647 is changed to RPM vs. MAP

Your car is also running in Closed Loop fuel mode so what are your fuel trims doing?
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Fuel trims are from -1 up to -13 when the aircon is on & the IATs are hot. Thanks for the heads up on the B3647 table. Using compare the stock files come up as rpm vs map. Another of my newbie mistakes. I will change the table & do some more logging.
    Cheers MICK