I am at my ends wit with the WB! How do we really know if its accurate? I have two LM-1's and a Autronics Model B, and they never read the same. the Autronics is a high speed 5 wire UEGO style that is integrated into my dyno and is said to be fairly accurate. One of my LM-1's is brand new.

I am not that all convinced that the "free air" calibration synch's these devices. There has got to be a way to calibrate a WB that is more reliable. Something that can produce a controled AFR to match to. I was think that if you take a fairly new car ,let it warm up and go into closed loop, theoretically it should be emitting an AFR of 14.7:1. If we know that an OEM narrow band is accurate at that value, then the WB should read the same.

All these variations are really starting to screw with my head as I am loosing all confidence in all of them.

I am almost at the point of searching out a high end unit, spending the money and get my piece of mind back! Yesterday, as a test, I stuck both WB's in the tail pipe of a car. One read 13.65 (Autronics) the other read 15.2 (LM-1). Keep in mind that the EFI Live has nothing to do with this.

Anyone else feel the same at times??

Howard