Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple of items for the Wish List

Default Couple of items for the Wish List

Could be I'm just ignorant of these feature but 2 things I think would be useful:

1. In the scanner software the ability to locate a specific frame or the first occurance of a specific PID value. Say for example you want to move to the first data frame where the RPM PID is >= 6K. Even better a 'find' and 'find next' type feature where you could quickly find a frame that met multiple PID criteria.

2. In a custom OS the ability to wire wideband input in the 0-5V/AFR range into the PCM. Seems most PCMs have some unused pins. All you'd need to purchase then is a self calibrating wideband sensor. Probably easier said than done.

Just a few thoughts, love the product.
    2005 CTS-V w/tuner wannabe driver

1) Filters?

2) I think I see where you're going, auto AutoVE. There was talk of RoadRunner doing this in future developments...
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

I like the first one you bring up. I've been finding a need for this type functionality lately as well.

And the ability to read out AFR from WB on V2?

2000 C5 Coupe, 6M, Callies/Mahle stroked LS7 (441), Blackwing, Halltech, LS3 intake, 90mm Shaner TB, ported L92 heads, FAST 50# inj, not too much cam, Kooks 1 7/8" headers , 3" catless mid pipes, Z TIs, track suspension, , 3:90 rear, EFI V2, LM-2, etc.
    PowrMax Performance

100 mm PowrMAF

LM-2 EFILIve package with TAQ -sLM2 V-2 serial cable> Package deals

You mean via the serial connection?

Quote Originally Posted by TAQuickness
    You mean via the serial connection?
    For the WBs without digital readout while logging without laptop the input thru AD might readout as AFR on V2 screen.

2000 C5 Coupe, 6M, Callies/Mahle stroked LS7 (441), Blackwing, Halltech, LS3 intake, 90mm Shaner TB, ported L92 heads, FAST 50# inj, not too much cam, Kooks 1 7/8" headers , 3" catless mid pipes, Z TIs, track suspension, , 3:90 rear, EFI V2, LM-2, etc.
    PowrMax Performance

100 mm PowrMAF

You will be able to (in a future update) have a selected number (up to 4 I believe) on the LCD screen of the FlashScan V2 interface
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Tordne
    You will be able to (in a future update) have a selected number (up to 4 I believe) on the LCD screen of the FlashScan V2 interface
    Swell-

PowrMax Performance

100 mm PowrMAF

Quote Originally Posted by Tordne
    1) Filters?

2) I think I see where you're going, auto AutoVE. There was talk of RoadRunner doing this in future developments...
    1) I like to use the Data tab and review my min/max values. Often I'd like to find or move to the frame with the max or min value then move forwards and backwards to see if it was an anomaly or not. On the Data tab I can then see what the other PID values were when it happened. I haven't figured out how to filter this tab.

2) Not familiar with RoadRunner, but I'm looking at getting rid of the wideband controller box and setup. Allowing me to get wideband output from the scanner via PCM output instead of a wideband controller.
    2005 CTS-V w/tuner wannabe driver

The wideband will still need it's controller, you are obviously talking about terminating the wires at the PCM. Probably very similar to what has been done the the Fuel Pressure stuff - it uses the EGR input (if you choose to do it that way).
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast