Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 06' Gto

Quote Originally Posted by TAQuickness
    you can use your laptop with both, but only the V2 cable will talk to your goat
    How much is it? Got a direct link where i can pick it up?
    02' T/A convertable,ram air,Procharger-D1SC,dual intercooled,Patriot stage 2 heads,small comp cam,childs & albert rods,forged pistons,fast ls6 intake,90mm throttle body,NOS,TH400,2500stall,trans brake,moser rear w/4.10's,tubeler upper & lower A-arms,QA1 raceing shocks,tubeler drive shaft loops,subframe connecters,OK to much to list.There is more!! Dynoed @ 520hp & 580tq. at the tires without nitrous.6.9@93mph 1.7 60ft. in 1/8.

Up at the very top right of the forum is a scolling banner of resellers.

www.greenlightmotorsports.com
    www.thunderracing.com
    http://www.wait4meperformance.com/
    www.efilive.com

Or any of the resellers in the scrolling banner at the very top right of your screen.

Lifetime Member

Yeah, and FS V2 comes with another couple of VIN licenses, do you could tune your buddies GM ride as well.

Plus, soon V2 will support standalone logging, reading, and flashing of PCM/TCM/ECMs!!! Thats the reason I bought it as I dont have a laptop and do all my tuning on a a desktop, then transfer it to a old desktop in my garage (hassle trying to make sure the prog files and everything are current in there) before I can flash it. Once standalone comes out, it will just be a matter of loading files to the SD card, hooking the V2 up, and clicking whatever buttons to flash that tune!

Im really pumped, and cant wait! I know you guys are working on it Paul and Ross, you do it right the first time so I can wait.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Yes, BB flashing will be fantastic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12