Quote Originally Posted by GMPX
I don't really know what to say to that other than the work involved in creating switchable tunes is rather large. EFILive is also trying to cater for two markets, Diesel and Gas, we know that the Diesel guys could not really care about a new timing table added to an LS7 tune nor could the gas guys care about a new Diesel boost table. I can tell you this based on the sort of Emails we get about the status of things like LBZ DSP O.S's and on the reverse about certains gas motors.

I am still of the opinion that getting EFILive for an LBZ is still probably your best option if you want to do some serious tuning, if your main concern is to be able to switch power levels on the fly then perhaps right now EFILive is not the best option.

Cheers,
Ross
I wish I would have had it explained to me like that before I purchased EFI Live. I dont regret the purchase, but perhaps I would have kept my Triple dog and waited until you offered switchable tunes before I took the loss in selling my Triple dog. Please dont take this personal, as I would hate to have your job and I apreciate all updates you are working on. If, in the future you need any testing done with switchable tunes let me know! I would like nothing more than to help out in the developement of this