Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: licence and scan tool

ok guys got a car to try it on, i fitted a spare pcm which i had lying around, flashed tune into vehicle and checked no worries starts and runs drives perfect. so i transfered the tune to the road runner, went to start no start at all, fans turn on, fuel pump gets only a quick operation. and scan tool still wont connect. sounds like definately faulty pcm.

will ring moates this afternoon, to see what he has to say

alright guys, an update.

after spending time on the phone with craig moates, i must say, hes backs up his product very well with his great support, professionalism, and even taking time, to diagnose the problem, at 11.30pm in america.......well done craig.

ok.....so the diagnosis, between craig and myself, with all the tests, etc.....there is nothing wrong with the road runner from craig, it indicates a faulty pcm.....and after all this ive been through, yes i will support the road runner as a great product...

his great support even leads, to sending a new road runner out, express from america...and no doubt the ongoing support.

Cheers Brad

will keep us posted when the new one arrives.

Thats good Brad. Im just back home now - so good to see it was all sorted out. I get the try my RR out again tommorrow.
    Oztrack
    EFILive Tuning Consultant

Worldwide Remote Tuning Service

2006 NSW Super Street Drag Racing Champion

www.oztrack.com.au

Craig's a stand up guy. Glad he got you sorted

ok guys a update on whats going on, the new road runner arrived today in the morning, since then, ive got a new licence number, fitted to vehicle, and..................

this thing is awesome the ease, the product is brilliant, no bad points, i cant fault it........this is what ive been used to when tuning haltech, etc.........

Once again Craig, ur a pleasure to deal with, taking the time to sort this out, express posting from the states....etc..I cant recomend u high enough...

for all those out there without it, invest the money, this thing is awesome, its how tuning should be. (this is what im used to thou), once u have it u will wonder how u did without it for so long.

Id say to now tune a highly modified car, it would be approx 1/3rd to half the stuffing around, and so much more precise.

Id like to thank, Craig, Blacky, Tordne and Oztrak for there support. And not forget GMPX, and Donna for the licencing....u guys are brilliant.

Great news!!!
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123