Thread: EFILIVE support is TOP class

Default EFILIVE support is TOP class

Hi Everyone,

This has been said before in many ways and will probably keep on being said.
    The support for this product is UNBELIEVABLE, I have never seen such a huge support base for a product.

It amazes me the amount of time people are spending getting people out of problems be it a simple one or a hard one.

I read posts where people like Paul, Andrew, Ross, Craig (plus many others which I would love to mention but don't have room ) have spent time (at no cost/profit) talking people through their issues over the phone/email/pm's etc. This is truely a great thing you guys are doing
    They don't have to do this and many people out there in the big wide world wouldn't.

Even when us little guys post replies (be it right or wrong) it promotes healthy discussions which help many of us out. So keep up the good work everone

Anyways, I just wanted to put my 2 cents worth in and l would like to, one more time, say a big THANKYOU

Dave.

Thanks Biggsy, support is a tough job and does take up a lot of our time, one thing about having the designers of the software in the front line of support is getting real world feedback on what is good and what needs improvement.
    Our forum community is excellent too and we certainly appreciate all those who help each other out.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX
    Our forum community is excellent too and we certainly appreciate all those who help each other out.
    Thanks Biggsy!!

You're right, there are a lot of people out there that give their time and experiences to help out.

Thanks to all of you
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Lifetime Member

I would love to say thanks too, Ive pretty much figured out a lot of the stuff by myself, but there have been a few times where Ive needed to talk to Paul/Ross and I always hear back within a few hours.

Cant wait to see whats in store for 07 guys (V2 standalone first though please!!)!!
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.