Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: e38 suport

One month since the last post. Any update?

Has there been any progress with the tuning function on E38 PCMs?

Any information, even a guess will be helpful as I can give my customers something. I have already lost one to another shop because I could not give them an update.

Help us out on this if you can. I think we all understand the concept of under promise and over deliver, but we need a little help here.

Thanks,

Alex

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

*Very* briefly:

Last week a concerted development effort saw the following controllers' bootloaders completed: E38, E67, T43 and Allison 6 spd. They are being field tested starting this weekend.

We expect that to take a 3-5 days, assuming no major problems are discovered during the field tests. Meanwhile we are cleaning up the calibration definitions: making sure the spelling, labels, units etc are correct. Once we have that done we will post up a pre-release version that supports the above controllers.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

thats great news paul, cant wait.

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

We feel the pressure - we're getting it done as fast as we can without making any stupid mistakes.

Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Lifetime Member

i know the feeling guys can only do so much in 24 hr days sure it will be right when your done

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky
    We feel the pressure - we're getting it done as fast as we can without making any stupid mistakes.

Paul

Oh hell, hire me! I'll do the stupid mistakes and you can ignore everything I do! That'll make it easier on you guys!
    2014 Corvette Convertible, Torch Red, A6, Z51, 3LT, NPP Exhaust

I know some of you guys are foaming at the mouth but I can't believe how well I've timed this. I bought a Ron Fellows Z06 last week:
    and I won't have to buy a skip shift kit because the new version of the software will be done before I hit my (self imposed) 1000 mile break-in.

BTW, are you guys still looking for stock C6/LS7 tunes 'cause I have one. (It was kinda weird when I made it, it zero'ed the mileage computer giving me a range of 999 miles...)

Craig, nice car.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast