Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warranty return - EFILive Pen

Have any of you fellas tried the Auto Ve for the pen.

Self corrects some pretty shitty spelling and makes illegible handwriting like new.

I just need one for my keyboard now.
    HX Ute.

I dont believe your pen will be covered under warranty as I understand you were using it off road and for racing.
    Get EFILive in europe (http://www.efilive.eu).
    2007 Escalade ESV L92 6.2L VVT.
    2014 VF SV LS3 Maloo.

i wasn't using mine off road, just died one day. I'd like to file a complaint about it too.

My LS1 never goes offroad (although a few have suggested I should transplant it into my Land Rover for mud racing ) although yes it does get raced.....but the pen is always safely secured and it has had no modifications done it. Any modifications to the LS1 shouldn't also break the warranty on the pen should it? I'm still running the factory ink so should not have any warranty declines because of this, unless you complain that its meant to have regular ink (oil) changes.

lol, haven't been on in a few days and looks like a lot of interesting points of view

Have v2 arriving next week for a friend so I will be doing some R&D on it before I tell him its here Still justifying the upgrade myself although the RR looks very neat after seeing it in action with Delco up here recently.

The warranty is not void if you modify the pen case or the internal return-spring, but it becomes void if you modify the rolling-ball-ink-metering mechanism.

I modified the size of the bearing in mine & tried to find in the tune tool where I could change the calibration. After an hour of fruitless searching I was none the wiser so I had to refit the old bearing to get a job off the desk.
    I was also going to go to a low friction ink & couldnt work out the correct method to scale the IFR table (ink flow ratio) Hopefully sspdemon or red hard supra could make one of there excellent spreadsheets to make this job easier.

lol...

Is there a way of tuning the ink injection to the roller ball with RTACS? Also, after how many miles does it need an ink replacement due to the age of the fluid?
    Garry Glendown * '17 Fifty 2SS MT * 99 Firehawk Convertible (for sale)

Default I must say!

Quote Originally Posted by jsttry
    What's the warranty on the EFILive pen that you used to ship? Accidentally broke mine today and I use it religiously every day :(

I can PM you my shipping address for a replacement if you need

I must say..... As pretty as the EFI LIVE pen looks (and I got 3 of them ...he he) they don't work so good....Threw mine across the room yesterday....

Do you think that Paul & Ross cheaped out on us..???...or is it something having to do with them arriving in a non pressurized aircraft cargo cabin for the ride to the US??????

Maybe all the workshop guys will have our pen warranties extended...kinda like GM Extracare....?????

Chuck CoW
    CoW BOOSTER! Electronic Throttle Enhancement.

- CLICK HERE NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION! -

VARARAM, EDELBROCK, AMERICAN RACING HEADERS, BAER BRAKES, BORLA, EFI Live, Magnuson,
    COMP Cams, PROCHARGER, PRO TORQUE, PHADT Racing, INNOVATORS WEST, and more.

2 words. Duct tape.
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast