Having installed an LC-1 sucessfully (replacing the OEM o2 sensor), the WBo2 function is working fine. The reading from the LogWorks2 utility displays the same value as EFi, but the NBo2 voltage is fairly static at 0.45V.

I have read the section in the V1.6 LC-1 Manual (Section 8.1 pages 16, 17 & 18 ) and I can honestly say I don't understand a word of it (extract repro below).

So my question is:

Has anyone encounterd this problem & solved it (if indeed it is solveable)?

BTW, the OEM NBo2 sensor is 4-wire:-
+12V
Ground
o2 Hi
o2 Lo (ground)

Extract from LC-1 Manual

c. Vehicle has a 3-wire sensor:
Typically the 3 wires are: heater power, Ground, and sensor element connection.
Generally they have 1 black wire and 2 white wires. Connect the black wire from the EFI
computer to analog output 1 of the meter. Leave the other wires unconnected but make sure they
cannot contact any metal parts or see above. If the wiring colors are different, then heater power
can simply be determined by measuring the voltage on the wires when the engine is running. The
wire showing 12V or more is the heater power. The sensor element connection voltage fluctuates
around 0.45V when the car is warmed up. Wire analog output 1 directly to this wire. The Ground
connection has low resistance to chassis ground (less than 1 Ohm). Measure while the engine is
off.