I camped out thursday night at Moroso, got there @ 5pm and was third in line, by the time we went to sleep @ 12am, there was like 20 or so rigs there campin out, woke up @ 7ish and there was about 25 - 30. They only are taking 300 cars, they teched about 150 or so yesterday and are doin the rest tonight. We had a hell of a good time hangin out and bbqing and sittin by a nice little fire pit under one of the guys canopies on his enclosed trailer!!! Anyways, I got teched pretty much right away and went in to try and dial the car to a 10.0. I put a 2 stage nx maf kit (only usin one stage right now) on the car that a buddy lent me since I haven't been able to put the money together for the fogger yet (will get it with my tax return). So this is the first time i've really spray'd the car again since I put the 90/90 on. First run I put 75 jets in and dropped the timing to 25 degrees. I figured I wanna try and get the car consistant, so put the bottle pressure at only 900 for all the runs (easier to get to in this cold ass weather, usually run 1150 or so).

So on the 75's she went 10.48 @ 131.79

Put the 100's in, same timing and same 900 psi bottle pressure and she went 10.20 @ 134.56

So after that I was like shit, the 150's are gonna go a lot faster, cuz the motor is built for a lot of spray, the more I give it, it gains a lot more, so I put the 150's in and dropped 5 degrees of timing, which put it at 20 which is what I usually run on a 300 shot, and kept the bottle pressure at 900, figured that would get me close to 10.0, WRONG, she went way too fast, ended up goin 9.83 @ 137 even with her goin pig rich especially on the big end cuz of the low pressure (was seein a/f ratios in the 9's at the big end), she went almost 111 through the 1/8th!

I was happy to say the least at how good she's running, but I need to get her dialed to a 10.0, didn't get another pass after that, so what do you guys think, go back to 100 jets, with the same 900 psi (too cold right now to mess with tryin to go higher) and instead of 25 degrees of timing, 27? You think that would get me from 10.2's into the 10.0's?

Anyways, wish me luck for tomorrow guys, if I get picked, i've got a shot at 10g and a tool box from napa full of tools worth 7g!!!