Thread: efi live for the 4.8

Default efi live for the 4.8

My dad has a 2007 chevy classic with the 4.8. He wants a tune for it i was going to take the ppe gas tune that my buddy has in his 05 avalanch with the 327. Will this work or can anyone please sent me the hottest tune they have for the 4.8. Thanks u very much in advance for all the responds

The cal is different for each year and vehicle so it probably wont work. It is just as easy to make your own performance tune. There is plenty of information out on the web on how and what tables you should be messing with.
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

He Waitforme you would mine in leading me in the right direction i dont really no how to do the search eninge. And in the furture i am going to get u to built me a nice tune. But He needs to get the exhaust intake and the torando all done first we took it to the track tonight to get a pass line on it we ran a 15.7 without t/h and a 15.6 with t/h. so we gained a 10th i thought thats was pretty good for a 2 wheel drive crew cab. Anyways a little off topic there but do u think u can lead me in the right direction about what to mess with and what not and also how much hp will one of your hottest tunes deliver for this small v8 Thanks man
    2004.5 lly duramax edge juice w/att efi live. 5 inch exhaust with a 6 inch chrome tip thats right chrome Ppe shim mods and a custom ported fuel rail fitting Thats all for now

2001 dodge ram 1500 4X4 8 inch lift in the front 6 inch lift in the rear 88,000 miles on it dual exhaust k&n intake hypertech progammer nice bull dog going on ( 4 sale )