Thread: Firmware For V1?

Default Firmware For V1?

Does anyone have the latest firmware for V1, mine has gone haywire and needs to be reflashed.
    1 7/8" American Racing Headers, 3" X pipe, 6" GHL Bullits ~ DONE, AEM Wideband~DONE, MTI R1 Cam~DONE, Mototron 60's~DONE, D1SC Stage II procharger~DONE, Alky Control Methanol Spray System~To do

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by JET LEE
    Does anyone have the latest firmware for V1, mine has gone haywire and needs to be reflashed.
    Can't be done for a V1. If you have a V2 and you mis-typed the most current firmware is in the most recent EFILive program download.

Are you having connection problems, like computer doesn't always see the cable?

Ira

well.....it worked fine for a couple of months, now when I try to connect the console gives "ERROR unregistered interface some features have been disabled". Now all I can do is scan : (

I haven't changed anything in the software. I double checked my SN, KEY, issue date and type to verify that they were correct.

Then, I uninstalled the software including drivers and reinstalled everything....still same error message.

When I go to Tuning-Help-Flashscan V1 PCM Licensing, I get the following:
    Flashscan SN: I get the correct SN followed by two strange looking charcters then USB
    Type: Unknown
    Firmware version: 99.2.17
    Model: FSP
    Firmware date: 18-Jan-2005
    Reflash counter: -2080374781 (Really strange the other day it said 3 which is correct)
    PCM Licenses 1 available 1 used (correct)

Has to be a hardware problem. Andrew is looking into it, just posted to see if anyone else had this issue.
    Last edited by JET LEE; March 3rd, 2007 at 08:48 AM.
    1 7/8" American Racing Headers, 3" X pipe, 6" GHL Bullits ~ DONE, AEM Wideband~DONE, MTI R1 Cam~DONE, Mototron 60's~DONE, D1SC Stage II procharger~DONE, Alky Control Methanol Spray System~To do

It basically won't be detected as a FlashScan interface as it seem the flash has some corruption.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew