Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RTACS Progress

Good job...

Lifetime Member

Can tell you what, Craig moates will be receiving $1100 of my money fairly soon. I'm using EFI University's 512K RR right now and finally got to give RTACS a try last night. What a breeze it is to have a smoothed VE table in such a short period of time... Should be finishing it up tonight after I replace the cig light fuse that popped on me last night.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedred
    I am getting really close to having my shop turbo car ready to go. I will be doing all my tunning with the EFI/RR RTACS setup. I will elt everyone know what I think of it as I go.

Well I have a little update for you guys. My shop car has gone from a street/strip car with a big emphasis on the street to a streetable race car. I am gonna keep the 17x9 & 17x11 Chrome ZR1's for some bling, but the EFI Live/RR combo has been sold and replaced with a LS1 GEN 7 DFI setup. I am on my way to needing 96lb injectors and didnt want to have to rely on a injector driver. I have had back luck with them in the past. I wish all of you guys the best of luck with your setups. See ya at the track.

if i install rtacs, can i still use scan/tune like normal? I tune my friends cars also using their pcm....can i still do that like normal with the rtacs software installed?

if i install rtacs, can i still use scan/tune like normal? I tune my friends cars also using their pcm....can i still do that like normal with the rtacs software installed?
    Yes you can
    Al
    "Trash that carb and get Injected!"

Quote Originally Posted by LSRacing
    It was very confusing at first to get the RATCS setup to work and to figure out how to set up the filters, but once we did, PRESTO. Finished the Dyno tune in 4 Pulls with ease. I would highly suggest this to anyone that wants to tune there car correctly as it will walk you right thru the VE table. Glad to hear your doing well with it also.
    If you get a chance to describe what was confusing and how you solved it, I would love it. I tend to be one to get confused easily ( ) and having the tricks of the trade going in would be most helpful to this thread.

Perry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12