Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: V2 AD1 voltage adjustments?

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky
    We have been looking at ways to make the A/D inputs less dependant on external calibration and more accurate even under non-ideal voltage supplies and grounds. The update is currently being tested. It is a hardware modification that we expect will be made available to the EFILive user community as soon as (and if) we determine that the changes are worth making. We have not determined the cost of the hardware upgrade yet.
    If you need a real-world V2 guinea pig for this hardware modification, I nominate myself. I'm using a V1 for WB input right now because I can't get my V2 to calibrate properly. Will read a max of 5.15V one day, 5.35V the next, max of 5V being sent to it (verified).

This might be a little off topic, but here goes. I found it necessary to recalibrate my V2 recently. It seemed to be working just fine, but I thought the update rate appeared sluggish. My click happy self stumbled upon the FlashScan V2 control panel and clicked for the heck of it. Needless to say it was necessary to recalibrate all four channels. Since this Icon is easy to hit and possibly not too difficult to click the "calibrate" button, could the default screen have all of the checkboxes "unchecked." This way it would take at least one more active step to screw up the V2's calibration. It might save the next click happy tuner.
    Al
    "Trash that carb and get Injected!"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456