Thread: SAE.TP and SAE.TP_R

Lifetime Member

Default SAE.TP and SAE.TP_R

I can't figure why both of these PIDs have values close to 100% while logging data. At first I though it was a wrong setting or something and couldn't find a fault. So I swapped another ECM and that was the same readings. OS 12606128.

Has anyone else seen this?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not so sure on that, but Paul has found that the implementation of some SAE PID's on this ECM aren't too good.
    I think it was JK that said to use GM.TP instead.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX
    Not so sure on that, but Paul has found that the implementation of some SAE PID's on this ECM aren't too good.
    I think it was JK that said to use GM.TP instead.

Cheers,
    Ross
    That's what I thought might be the problem. I've been trying other PID's to see if I can get the correct data in the logs.

Do you know when you might have the new OS for 12616698 mapped and a new Cal File? Could that get in with the next release, or am I asking for to much?

It's done and in the next release, it was really good timing I guess, I would have been really if it came out like a week after we started burning new CD's.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX
    It's done and in the next release, it was really good timing I guess, I would have been really if it came out like a week after we started burning new CD's.

Cheers,
    Ross

You made a comment on the DP that there was going to be a release Wed or Thurs of this week. or are you going to surprise us next week with DSP5, LMM and Standalone V2 and some extras ????.

Quote Originally Posted by Biodiesel66
    You made a comment on the DP that there was going to be a release Wed or Thurs of this week. or are you going to surprise us next week with DSP5, LMM and Standalone V2 and some extras ????.
    It was going to be Wed/Thur but Paul is still working on some things, he said Sat now.
    It will include DSP5, LMM but no standalone V2 yet.

Cheers,
    Ross