First off, I want to thank everyone here for all the suggestions and tips!

I am getting much more comfortable working around EFI live and a better understanding.

Right now, my greatest concern are my cold starts.

I live in Hawaii, so the cold factor is really not all that cold but about 65 deg f..
When I start it on a "cold" morning start @ 6am, the car starts immediately and stalls immmediately.

If I crack the throttle with my foot a bit, it will easily idle making me believe I di not have enough IAC airflow at start-up.
If this is so, will adding more grams/sec desired airflow to my Desired Airflow Table at the affected temperature range will help cure this?

I have performed the RAFIG process and it has helped when the car is at operating temperature. I even reperformed the RAFIG process and it lowered my numbers making the start up even worse, so I returned it to the known "good values".

The only other thing I have done (which was done way earlier) was add 5% to the VE while cranking.

I am thinking since I have a cam with such a long duration (239/242) I need to add more IAC airflow at start-up.

I also have my desired idle speed at 1100 rpm at cold start which comes down to 950 rpm when at operating temp.
Should I raise the cold temp idle speed or should raising the desired IAC air flow be sufficient?

As always, any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Gil