Thread: 2002-2005 cals have alot more things added to them in latest update :)

Default 2002-2005 cals have alot more things added to them in latest update :)

Lots more limiters, lots more transmission tables, and several other important tables. woohooo..

Also a speedo calculator that is Awsome!
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

I will be installing this weekend and see what's available.

I assume the additional parameters, tables, and limiters are available for the LL8 using the V1 cable. I never upgraded to the V2 because of the lack of updates for the LL8.
    Last edited by blandmiller; March 30th, 2007 at 07:23 AM.

Lifetime Member

Ive got it downloaded and running on my desktop where I make tunes and then on the laptop where the tunes get flashed from.

I like the limiters section better now, and the manual hold 1-2 and 2-3 trans tables are nice too. I dont have a desire to set them to anything but the stock settings, but for some they will really help out.

The general transmission segment with the gear ratios is a nice add too.

The only thing I want to do is be able to remove the RTACS screen from above the general description. It does nothing for the LL8 except make it so I have to adjust the size of the desc box which then I cant see all the tables below. Just something that can probably be turned off that I havent figured out yet.
    Last edited by ScarabEpic22; March 30th, 2007 at 10:49 AM.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.