My customer and I have been patiently waiting for version 7.4 so I can adjust the tire size and gears on an '06 SSR. I was delighted when it came out and seemed to work well. I understand that it's new, and there will be bugs, but somebody PLEASE help us straighten out this problem soon:

I adjusted the tire size and gears in the tune, and when I go to write it (license it first of course), it says there is no available VIN slot (I have one available). Is this because I purchased the available slot BEFORE I upgraded to v7.4?
Also, when I pop up the "speedo calculator" and make adjustments, when I close it and re-open it, the adjustments are not there. This happens no matter what I do.

I will try purchasing another license now that I have upgraded. I really hope that someone can help me soon, we were very disappointed that it didn't work, but it's not a big deal, I am sure it will get sorted out. Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction. BTW, I have upgraded the firmware, and already had the latest USB update.