I've got the same problem. Started out with manual method of AutoVE tuning following the tutorial and just using the Roadrunner for the fast update. I used this way to roughly fill in half the main VE table, reduced spark advance sufficiently, and started into the edge of the boost VE table. With that done, I was comfortable to start RTACS tuning.

I started by editing the cal_link.txt file as mentioned here to add the .rrr entry to the A0009 table. I also edited all the entries that use BEN factors to use my custom PID for BEN calculated from average of both WBO2 sensors. Then I tried using fine tuning on the main VE table with reasonable looking results. Finally, I tried running both coarse and fine adjustment on the boost VE table, but it simply would not do anything beyond the 105 kPa column. It doesn't even show hitting those cells in the table in the tune tool even though I can see I'm cells with higher MAP values on the BEN map in the scan tool.

Has anyone gotten RTACS to work on the boost VE table? I found a few threads here with questions and very basic directions, but nobody saying it worked in the end.